Thursday, January 21, 2016

Learning Challenges: By HEART

Netflix Meme by Dave Whamond


I like the idea of "Learning by HEART". It will be great to focus on some different life skills and gain extra credit for it. I actually hadn't seen the Jelly Bean video before and I loved it. I was amazed by how much time was spent in front of a tv. Then I thought about it and it makes since. This meme perfectly describes many instances in my life. When you have to click "yes" that you are still watching it is like pushing the biggest button of shame. Netflix is totally judging you and your lack of doing anything. I am really interested in the Time category and am excited to see what you suggest for time management. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi again Chelsey!

    Oh Netflix, always making me feel bad for watching a whole night's worth of House of Cards. I think Time management is something everyone can work on. I have gotten a good groove for me school work time management but in my personal life I always seem to be late. That is something I would like to work on.

    -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again, Chelsey!

    Your cat cartoon made me laugh out loud! I definitely get caught up watching Netflix sometimes (I’m currently on season 6 of Friends), and totally get that feeling of shame when I hit the continue watching button. The Jelly Bean video definitely was eye opening, and I think it would be good thing for more people to see. How we spend our time really does matter, and it was such a good visual reminder of that.

    ReplyDelete