Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Reading Diary Week 11: Hindu Calendar Part A


I like the story where the son runs around his parents three times and says that it is his world I think it's really sweet and I could write a story based off of that. I could make it a race in a tournament. Perhaps instead  of trying to win a mango they would win a trophy of some sort. I could make the trophy a mango shaped just to tie in the mango part of the story. Not to mention the bragging rights of being the best son. However, I would hope this is just a temporary position and that the parents actually love them and think they're both the best.

That is a lot of pressure for Shiva to keep his eyes open because if he closes them the world no longer exists. It could be an interesting story to talk about how tiring it gets for him. Maybe he's really tired and is trying to find ways to keep himself awake or maybe his wife is trying to help him since she is the goddess of love.

I'm really intrigued by The God Who lives I think underground sleeping on snakes that are on top of an ocean of milk. That is very interesting and I feel like I could be nice to kind of like do a story of best cribs or something like that. He could be like a reality show where this snow is showing off his crib to the rest of the world.

I also really liked the comparison of Hindu gods and goddesses with Greek gods and goddesses. 

Vishnu and his snakes from Onlineprasad

Also, I liked when they 

No comments:

Post a Comment