Thursday, February 18, 2016

Thoughts about Comments

My favorite comments I have been receiving are the ones about my storytelling posts. I love getting creative with my stories and I love having feedback on those stories. The encouragement I receive from those comments are awesome! I have also received some good critiques that I have tried to apply to future posts. I also always love hearing how cute my dogs are from my introduction post. I mean, how can you not love those faces?? I think there is always room for improvement in everything. Therefore, I could improve my comments. I could go more into how the stories made me feel or give suggestions with how they could improve their blog. I think one thing that makes comments stand out is the questions people may ask. If someone asks me a question, I am likely to answer it. This gives the author and the reader a chance to interact with each other than simply stating what they liked about the blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment